Death Squad – Collected Documentation:
North America & Europe 1998 – 2000
50 signed copies
All of the included items are originals from 1998-2000:
* 2-4 Handouts * 2-4 Show Flyers
* 1 Mini DVDr (excerpts from Lahti 1998 & Toronto 1997)
* Various additional items included randomly
Plus Enacted Hostage Sequence Performance Items:
* A handmade placard with a number that was made for the audience members
* A plastic bag to hold the identification items from the processed audience members.
* Used and/or unused restraints to bind the audience members for the performance
* 4 will include black cloth or white blindfolds worn by the audience and/or used as masks worn by the guards.
Once Death Squad had completed the 1997 tour and The Pain Factory had ended, Michael began taking on more projects. In 1998 he started a brand-new public access TV show, Fuck TV, and a Europe / North America tour with Radiosonde and Chapter 23. Continuing into 1999, Death Squad would perform one of the most controversial pieces to date, Intent (aka The Gun Show), which was followed by Enacted Hostage Sequence. Michael finished off the millennium with a near death experience in Chicago. The conclusion of Death Squad was in 2000 with another international tour ending with Closing Statements in San Francisco.
This book follows the events and documentation from these final years. With extensive decades old ephemera saved and presented, there are handouts with blood stains, flyers from international shows and photographs taken by Michael and others. Key figures’ recollections are also included, adding their perspectives of all the events. Along with radio interviews, promotional recordings, unreleased tracks and more.
Contributions by: Scott Arford (Radiosonde), Lee M. Bartow (NTT, Theologian), J. Frede (Chapter 23), Russ Kent (KPFA, KFJC), Tomas Novak (Skrol) & Jason Quell (Quell). These artists share their first-hand accounts of performing and touring with Death Squad.
204 pages, softbound, in an edition of 250, three CDs and one DVD. Also included are two download codes for: Theological Genocide 25th Anniversary edition & Radio shows from the 1997 book that were only available in the special edition version.
Collected Documentation: North America and Europe 1998-2000
1998 Disc One
1. Radiosonde – Promo Tour CD 1998 (6:46)
2. Chapter 23 – Promo Tour CD 1998 (13:18)
3. Death Squad – Promo Tour CD 1998 (4:02)
4. Radiosonde Live at 7Hz – San Francisco, CA 9/12/98 (Excerpt 5:26)
5. Chapter 23 Live at 7Hz – San Francisco, CA 9/12/98 (Excerpt 9:13)
6. Death Squad Live – Lahti, Finland 9/26/98 (Excerpt 3:05)
7. Location Unknown – Michael on train complaining, audio from video (3:28)
8. KFJC 89.7 Radio Free Hatred – Los Altos, CA Death Squad Interview 12/10/98 (19:19)
2000 Disc Two
1. Quell Tour Promo CD Live 6/6/99 (3:42)
2. Quell Tour Promo CD Live 9/18/98 (7:00)
3. Death Squad Live – Trnava, Slovakia 4/6/00 (28:03)
4. Quell Live – Wroclaw, Poland 4/7/00 (13:30)
5. Death Squad Live – Duisburg, Germany 4/1/00 (Excerpt 3:50)
6. Death Squad last confession before final show (12:52)
2000 Disc Three
1. KPFA 94.1 The No Other Radio Network – Berkeley, CA 7/12/00 (24:39)
Scott Arford, Kush Arora and Michael Nine interviewed by Mr. Hate
2. Death Squad – Unreleased track recorded on tour 1998 (14:14)
3. Alternate soundtrack for final show (23:00)
DVD Disc Four
1. Spoken Video 1996 (6:04)
2. Theological Genocide 1998 (50:14)
3. Apocalyptic Pathology 1996 (27:07)
4. Double Murder Suicide 1998 (51:35)
5. Final Performance Video Projection 2000 (13:12)